Monday, January 28, 2008

Gunmetal Powdercoated peddles finished 4g63 Eclipse, 420a Eagle Talon Powder coating Peddles

These are the Peddles that I recieved for christmas that I just recieved back from Jeff for powder coating. They were a chromed finish but chrome really did not look right as it just made the peddles so gawdy you didn't want to look at them when held agianst the rest of the interior.

The peddles were takin apart by jessie and I shipped them out a couple weeks ago to my powder coater and they came out great. No imperfections that I noticed. Too bad its somthing I put my feet on. These are predator style tribal peddles for Manual transmission cars. They fit Mitsubishi, Honda, Ford, Saturn, and Nissan. I cant wait to install them but they will wait till I paint the interior and maybe fix my seats issue.

No comments: