Monday, March 17, 2008

Codename Upgrade Talon gets Featured by Treadstoneperformance.com

Wow, Treadstone Performance Features our car!
This may seem uneventful, but I have been submitted as the featured car representing the Treadstone company. Thay make turbo kits for 6 or 7 different cars. They are currently a Turbonetics Dealer and I am using a manifold like theirs and a Candy Red T3/T4 Turbonetics Turbo. The specific link to the gallery is : http://treadstoneperformance.com/gallery-items.phtml?ck=5

I am listed beside SRT-4 Neons, Subaru Sti and turbo Mustangs. I was really surprised when they literally noted my name. They are waiting for me to get some good pictures up and make a paragraph to list on the site now. WooT! Is this a Sudo- Sponsor?

These are the kind of cars that I am listed beside. Its kind of cool to be held beside SRT-4 an Subraru STi cars like this! I believe the best goal is to be in a couple magazines. One magazine for the interior and another magazine for the build up from a busted talon to a decent show car.

No comments: