Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Eagle Talon get paint and wet sanding soon, Shop picture

The car was just put together at this point. This picture was takin at 12:30am on March 11 08. These are the OEM wheels and aftermarket lights. The sidemarkers are also aftermarket. Everything else is original on the body in this shot. I do have plans to install some greatly needed side skirts. I priced the side skirts from Oem Mitsubishi at $170. Thats the best deal I found on those. The car is not completely done. It still needs wet sanding, buffing, and polishing. That removes the Orange peel. He really needs its chrome shoes back on now! :D




A few days ago this car Looked like this, Absolutly stripped of doors, seals, interior panels, tail lights, bumpers, just about everything that will unscrew besides the engine components.



Two new fenders were installed as the old ones were simply not salvagable. I managed to purchase both of them for $140 if I remember right. The car was turbocharged about 2 months prior and that was its own project all together. I need to have it tuned now.

No comments: