Friday, February 29, 2008

New 270cc SRT-4 Injectors Arrived for 420a Turbo Talon





The new injectors came by Fedex. I was really suprised that they arent that big. Not really much bigger in outside diameter at all. These new 270cc injectors were literally half the size of the 550cc injectors that originally came with the kit that I recieved and later sold. The 270cc number seems small but that is also flowing at 55 psi. The FMU can raise fuel pressure to 90 psi to compensate for Boost putting the potential fuel to around 600cc per injector. Thats much more than I really need for 250 hp Goal that I am working for this month. I still need to install the injectors and the Candy red intake as well. I am also itching to get the Candy red calipers on under the wheels. I bet they will look great! I am still working on getting the Turbo Heat shield on, It must be trimmed to fit over the Tial wastegate, I can't continue any of the sub projects until the car is back from paint. I been pretty bummed the last three weeks waiting for it to get some new clothes.







  • Install 270cc injectors



  • Install Red Intake manifold



  • Install VROG FMU recalibration for new injectors



  • Install New Spark Plugs



  • Change oil ( yeah its that time)



  • Have computer Calibrated



  • Install a O2 sensor ( soon to get a Wideband)



  • Install the Candy Red Calipers on the Front



  • Retint the Windows for the Front to lower 30 percent



  • Install the Navigation Unit



  • Install the Diamond Audio Equipment and Xbox 360 in the back





Here is the Turbo, I am investigating the oil film and checking if this kind of thing is normal. I will be capping off the Boost signal nipple soon as I will be getting the boost signal from the manifold in the future.

No comments: