Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Talon ESR gets Motegi DP6 18in chrome wheels ," I Has New Shoes!"

Motegi DP6 Wheels 18in


This is a estimate , but I wanted to see what the wheels would look like in comparison to the stock 16 in wheels. The chrome looks good beside the frosted white paint.
It could probably stand to be lowered one inch maybe 1.5 at the most. I am thinking of having various suspension parts powdercoated like springs and control arms/ A arms.


Here is the comparison on the front. You can tell this will look pretty nice for a conservative look. The red calipers will stand out behind this chrome well.


Everyone who is paying attention knows my accent color for this car is red and secondary color is grey. I will have the new muffler coated with either this red or gunmetal like black chrome. The new muffler is planned to be the 2007 Eclipse GT oem V6 muffler. The V6 already has 260hp so I dont think it will discremenate on my car.

No comments: