Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Interesting Post on Key Composites and Chaser Aerodynamics LLC

Okay interesting uncovering here. I was looking at the bill of lading for Key composites. The site pickup was from Key Composites Group however the shipment was billed to a business called Chaser Aerodynamics LLC. WOW ! Have I uncovered a drop shipper here? I called them and they say they are not the same company as Chaser. I looked at chaser site. Interestingly enough I found the Eclipse Scoote hood in about 30 seconds and its looks like the same location as the pictures from Key Composites!! Look



This hood is leaning agianst the same desk as the Picture at Key Composites a except without the Chaser Logo in the top left corner. Hmm Maybe Chaser is Buying from Key however why would their business name be the "bill to" on my shipping order?? Still trying to figure this out. NEver the less Chaser is also located in Maryland like Key Composites. I called Key and they act like I am crazy and dont know why the shipment was billed to the other company that ALSO sales similair product with appearing the SAME picture!!

http://www.aerokits.net/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=75_204&products_id=2438

I pulled this pic from here because its leaning agianst the same desk as in the Key Composites Ebay Auctions. The investigation continues...


Just google " Scoote 2 Hood D32A " thats the part description for the hood, No key Composites
free hit counter code download
powered by hit-counter-download.com

No comments: