Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Suede Seats and Chrome Wheels Long Overdue , 420a Turbo Talon

This is the Idea Bulb that actually helps you come up with that perfect solution, or at least light a room :)


Suede Seats $450 from Canada , eh
These seats are rigid when you sit in them. They have the feeling you are sitting on that heat activated memory foam. Either real high tech or cheap :) I like them. Seats Came with sliders. This was a random gift from my Girlfriend.

WOW keep her !



These are Motegi DP6 18 inch Wheels. These look great on my Eagle Talon when I first Purchased them. I pruchased a full set and damaged two of them last year . One has a curb mark and the other a Dent in the Rim. I found two DP6 rims on Ebay for 50 dollars. Woo So now I have 6 rims total. Just need Tires.

Wow Jeff has done it agian! These are the calipers I sent mid November to have polished and powder coated candy apple red. They look good in the pictures. I bet they will look good on the inside of a 18" chrome rim too! These were $120 to have polished and coated. The Blue Valve cover is just for contrast and is another customers.


Rims on the Eagle Talon after a Car wash in 2006

This is the Koolance Logo, an old one at that however I love the shape and I will use it in my installs for a shape theme.

No comments: