Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Scoote 2 Hood and Original Rx-7 Scoote Design on 420a Talon

Original Scoote Hood from a Side view

Adding design elements of the Scoote hood on Eagle Talon
Made by Key Composites Group




Courtesy of Jessie ( a guy) http://www.cardomain.com/ride/568341

My Scoote Hood is on the way, The only difference it design is mine will NOT have the center vent barely visible in this picture. As you can see taking design goes well with a set of side skirts. I am thinking I will get a Set of Rdora Side skirts to go with the hood and maybe a small "Lip" extension to the bottom lip of the talon bumper. I really like the talon stock looks so lets not take away from it just add where the ugly is. The car has no side skirts like its eclipse or dodge counterparts.

Thank You jessie for Hooking me up with the Hoodage, I never thought I would have so much hood!, I feel like I need to hold up a kwiki mart now! :P LOL



A Talon hood with copies of the original Scoote Vents but without the center ram vent. It is on its way 3-4 day shipping by UPS frieght as of Dec 18 07.

Key Composites - Phone: 1-443-484-9432


No comments: