Friday, October 19, 2007

The Eagle Talon / Mitsubishi in the begining














This is the original car I have to work with. I have 89,000 miles on the 420a motor. Pardon the dark pictures, they were takin by a T-mobile Sidekick II with 640 x 480 resolution . The wheels on this car are not the originals and I purchased them maybe one month after purchasing the car. The original wheels were 15" black steel wheels with painted white hubcaps. There is no airback on the passenger side. Dont worry I have plans to make this area very appealing. I will followup with more pictures to bring you as the reader up to date. The car at this point has a Computer in the dash and this is the picture after it was stripped. The video card went bad making the entire setup usless. Instead of buying a new computer and reinstalling the parts I have come to a different idea. Lets us a microsoft xbox.

No comments: