Friday, October 19, 2007

Turbo parts section 1















Hello I am introducing the Starnes Turbo Kit, I am putting together as we speak and there will be several posts I am sure. I have collected all the needed parts to turbocharge the car. Like the Star and Hahn kit they needed some cosmetic tweeking. Above are pictures before the tweeking comences.

This includes a

t3/t4 from Turbonetics
HKS Blow off vave

Star 4-1 Manifold

Tial 28mm Custom wastegate

Hahn racecraft adjustable fuel managment unit

Customized Dowpipe 2.5 in ( waste gate is welded to down pipe to exhaust)

Hahn racecraft Oil Supply for turbo
A intake manifold customized by me Joshua Starnes

Walbro 255l high pressure pump

a 7.25 psi green tial waste gate spring
other parts, I will make a full post once complete.










No comments: